As part of our dedication to supporting your business, we’re presenting you with a subscription to HR360 – your attorney-reviewed source for HR news, tools, forms and training. It’s like having an HR department at your fingertips.
From supervising employees and staying compliant with Health Care Reform…to complying with federal and state labor laws, the HR Library stays with you every step of the way with attorney-reviewed tools, guidelines and forms.
About Our Online HR Library
We have partnered with HR360 to provide our clients with a new, award-winning online library that delivers comprehensive, easy-to-navigate human resources and benefits news, content, tools and forms to companies nationwide.
Our online HR library also features dynamic interactive HR tools such as a job description builder and a salary benchmarking tool. You’ll also find easy, step-by-step guidance on how to comply with major laws including Health Care reform, COBRA and FMLA as well as key HR functions such as hiring and terminating employees. Whether you have five employees or 500 -- our comprehensive, easy-to-use site makes it easy to stay compliant.
Our HR Library is your online source for must-have HR tools, forms and guidance:
- Health Care Reform Tools & Guidelines
- COBRA Steps to Success
- FMLA Guidelines
- How to Hire, Discipline and Terminate
- State Employment Laws
- Job Description Builder
- Salary Benchmarking Tool
- HR Self-Assessment Tool
- Employee Cost Calculator
- Interview Question Builder
- Performance Review Builder
- Customizable Employee Handbook
- Hundreds of Downloadable Forms and Policies
- Federal and State Labor Law Posters
- Safety & Wellness
- HR News Alerts
- Frequently Asked Questions
|Login to HR Library|
Online HR Library Features:
- Interactive compliance guides that provide step-by-step direction on how to properly conduct performance reviews, interview, hire and terminate employees
- A Benefits Compliance Calendar
- Step-by-step interactive guide for implementing COBRA and FMLA
- Fast, efficient online HR tools for developing job descriptions and salary benchmarking
- Over 700 downloadable forms, posters and model notices
- Federal and state employment law information
- Monthly HR and benefits newsletter