Your auto, home, business and other assets are valuables that needs to be protected. Commercial lines insurance can safeguard them in the case of an accident. Our commercial lines insurance policies include:
- General Liability - It can protect you from an array of claims involving personal or bodily injury, or property damage that result from your business operations.
- Umbrella - This policy provides liability above and beyond that which is included in auto, motorcycle, boat, homeowners and other policies. It can help protect you in the case of a claim that exhausts the liability limits of the main policy. An umbrella policy can also provide coverage in the case of a false arrest, slander, libel, claim involving rental units or other claim that is not covered by traditional policies.
- Garage Owners - If your business is related to the automotive industry, including towing, repair and body work, you likely need a garage owners policy to be protected.
- Employment Practices Liability (EPLI) -This policy can protect your business in the case that an employee claims they have been discriminated against, harassed, retaliated against, wrongfully terminated or experienced other unfair treatment, including violation of a contract.
- Directors and Officers Liability (D&O) - If your business is comprised of a board of directors or officers, this policy can financially protect those individuals in the case of a lawsuit or allegation of a wrongful act. Scenarios that may result in a wrongful act allegation or lawsuit include reporting errors, noncompliance with laws and human resources problems.
- Workers' Compensation - Workers' compensation laws vary by state and number of employees. This policy can help provide wages or medical care needed by employees as a result of occupational injuries or diseases.